1. Sergi, B., Adams, P., Muller, N., Robinson, A., Davis, S., Azevedo, I.L., (2018). Integrating climate and health objectives to inform clean energy siting in capacity expansion modeling. Energy Policy Research Conference, Boise, ID, September 6-7.
2. Donti, P.L., Azevedo I.L., and Kolter J.Z. (2018) Inverse Optimal Power Flow: Assessing the Vulnerability of Power Grid Data, Modeling the Physical World: Perception, Learning, and Control Workshop at NeurIPS 2018, Montreal, Canada. December 7.
3. Donti, P.L., Azevedo I.L., and Kolter J.Z. (2018) Inverse Optimal Power Flow: Assessing the Vulnerability of Power Grid Data, AI for Social Good Workshop at NeurIPS 2018, Montreal, Canada. December 8.
4. Glasgo, B., Azevedo, I.L., Hendrickson, C., (2017). Understanding the value of information in residential building simulation: Comparing simulated and actual building loads at the circuit level. 9th International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic Appliances and Lighting, Irvine, CA, September 13-15.
5. Hanus, N., Wong-Parodi, G., Azevedo, I., and Davis, A. (2017). PV technical potential in the United States with a focus on non-profit buildings and the associated regional health and environmental benefits. 9th International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic Appliances and Lighting, Irvine, CA, USA. September 13-15.
6. Donti, P. L., Amos, B., and Kolter, J.Z. (2017). Task-based End-to-end Model Learning in Stochastic Optimization. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30, Long Beach, CA, USA. December 4-9.
7. Sherwin, E.D., Azevedo, I.L. (2017). Do Low-income Electric Subsidies Make Electricity Consumption More Peaky? Energy Efficiency in Domestic Appliances and Lighting, Irvine, California. September 13-15.
8. Sherwin, E.D., Azevedo, I.L. (2017). Do Low-income Electric Subsidies Change Electricity Consumption Behavior? International Energy Program Evaluation Conference, Baltimore, Maryland. August 8-10.
9. Sherwin, E.D.; Azevedo, I.L.; Meyer, R.M. (2017). Characterization of utility programs’ enrollment by income and region, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy Summer Study, Hyeres, France. May 29-June 3.
10. Horner, N., Azevedo, I.L., Sicker, D., Agarwal, Y. (2016). Dynamic data center load response to variability in private and public electricity costs, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, Sydney, Australia, November 6-9, 2016.
11. Baptista, P.C., Azevedo, I.L., Farias, I.L., (2012). ICT solutions in transportation systems: estimating the costs, benefits, and environmental impacts in the Lisbon region, 15th Edition of the European Working Group on Transportation, Paris, France, September 10-12, 2012.
12. Abreu, J., Azevedo, I. L., Pereira, F. (2011). A contribution for a better understanding of the residential sector electricity demand, Proceedings of the European Energy Efficiency Council (ECEEE) Summer Study, France, June 6-11, 2011.
13. Azevedo, I.L., (2007). Energy efficiency and conservation: a bright idea with solid-state lighting? European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ECEEE) Summer Study, June 4-9, 2007.
14. Lam, L., Azevedo, I.L., Branstetter, L., (2014). The unsustainable rise of the Chinese wind turbine manufacturing industry. NBER conference on The Economics of Environmental Protection in China